Saturday, February 6, 2021

Vintage 1960s Food Chocolate Fondue



 

Chocolate Fondue

This was my favorite dessert!  I learned from my college roommate. I loved it so much she gave me this recipe when we graduated and went our separate ways. I have kept this for over 45 years. Thanks Deb.

 

Chocolate Fondue

 

12 oz. milk chocolate semi-sweet pieces for cooking chocolate

3/4 cup light cream

1-2 Tbsp cherry brandy, orange-flavored liqueur

Dippers (below)

 

In a heavy pot melt chocolate in cream over low heat, stirring until smooth.

Remove from heat, stir in brandy or liqueur. Stir into dessert fondue pot to keep warm. Makes 2 cups.

Dippers: Angel food cake squares, strawberries, miniature cream puffs, mandarin oranges sections, banana slices peach slices, pineapple chunk

No comments:

Post a Comment